Come Work With Us
Gulf Cove Dental is hiring a full-time Dental Hygienist to join our team four days a week. Hygienist needed Monday- Thursday.
Responsibilities include taking digital x-rays, administering anesthetic, probe depths, scaling and root planning and other general hygiene tasks. Hygiene license and credentials must be up to date and familiarity with Patterson Eaglesoft software preferred.
– Dental Hygiene degree with current license and credentials.
– Previous working experience preferred but will consider new graduates.
Gulf Cove Dental is seeking a part-time Dental Assistant to join our practice on Tuesday and Thursdays. Responsibilities include equipment sterilization, taking and processing x-rays, set up and break down of operatories, taking and pouring impressions, and assisting the doctor during appointments. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter that is a team player who wants to join a modern, progressive practice. Compensation based on experience.
– Graduate of Dental Assisting school
– Experience preferred but will consider new graduates.
– Knowledge of Patterson Eaglesoft preferred but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
Gulf Cove Dental is following a strict Covid-19 protocol.